Link, pop, sort, and sequence to build a colorful inchworm! Soft plastic Pop Blocs make it easy for children to snap the pieces together to make a spiral, loop, or zigzag chain . . . then pull them apart with a pop. A wonderful tool for developing manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and finger strength, Build an Inchworm includes a cheerful face “block” to give personality to chains of any length. Great for color recognition, sequencing, and more! Melissa & Doug K’s Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K’s Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Build an Inchworm Pop Blocs Learning Toy
- Snap-together soft block set for babies and toddlers
- Includes 12 balls in a variety of colors and textures, plus pop-on inchworm face.
- Knob-and-socket connections provide nice resistance work for growing motor skills and finger strength.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K’s Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, logical, creative, emotional, and self-esteem.
- 6+ months
- Product: 7″ x 10″ x 2.75″ Packaged 0.9 lbs
- Package: 10.1″ H x 6.9″ W x 2.75″ L
7 in stock